Innovation is a state of mind that can benefit your business processes and models as well as create new products and services.
We aim to help your company adopt innovative approaches in all your operations, whether it leads to new products and services, or a new, improved version of your existing offering.
We’ll work closely with you to:
- Find ways of funding high-risk and speculative projects
- Evaluate your ideas and look at the potential market
- Offer experienced support to deal with ideas regulation and protection
- Develop new approaches to your processes and improve your productivity
Innovation is a great way to improve market share, exploit new markets, and increase the size of your business. Our programmes will help you increase your turnover, and take a longer view of your business future.
We’re here to help – just ask
Here’s the selection of innovative services we offer:
- Winning Through Innovation is a programme of events that bring inspirational thinking into everyday business, and opens doors to a whole series of specialised advice and assistance
- SMART: SCOTLAND helps experienced innovators raise their research and development effort
- Innovation Support Service helps ambitious companies fulfil their goal
- The R&D Grant is funding for companies who have growth in mind, and seek assistance with specific project
- The Rural Innovation project - assisting businesses in rural Lowland scotland to access knowledge and resources to help grow their business through Interface – The knowledge connection for business.
General innovation enquiries
Complete our enquiry form for general enquiries about innovation in your business.
Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to someone regarding innovation support for your business, call us on 0845 607 8787, or email firstname.lastname@example.org