The Material Innovation Service can help you identify how advanced materials could benefit your business, and help you to adopt the technology.
There is significant growth in these advanced materials technologies:
- Smart packaging (films, inks and chemical markers for product integrity)
- Electronic functional materials (with emphasis on low-carbon applications)
- Biomaterials, textiles and hybrids for sustainable construction
- Coatings and surface treatments
- Materials for batteries and fuel cells (titanium metal oxides and alloys, zinc-air, lithium sulphur and lithium-air electrochemistries, platinum replacements and polymer membranes)
- Metals and alloys
You can find out more about the opportunities arising in advanced materials by reading our foresighting report
If you have an application that could benefit from these new technologies then we can help your business. The material innovation service can help you identify commercial opportunities, find the right collaboration partners and access other relevant support.
Interested? Tell us a little about your company and project and we'll be in touch.