At Scottish Enterprise we’re all about encouraging business growth. And today, one of the ways we’re doing that is by supporting companies’ low carbon ambitions.
Whatever your stage and sector, there’s help on hand to support your low carbon ambitions. Check out our guide for further detail on the full breadth of support available.
Working closely with partner agencies – including the Carbon Trust, Zero Waste Scotland , Energy Savings Trust, Skills Development Scotland and Business Gateway – we provide constructive, pragmatic business advice that’s designed to fit your business.
Plotting your course
Our specialists and partners can work with you to:
- Identify low carbon opportunities in your sector
- Plot the best way for you to profit from the low carbon agenda
- Set goals that fit your overall business direction
- Draw up key actions and milestones
- Support you in turning your strategy into action
- Introduce you to the right sources of funding and other support (for example, the Low Carbon Skills Fund or a Low Carbon Transport Loan)
- Support costs towards low carbon training
Get in touch and we’ll find the right way to help – be it simply providing the answers you need, matching you up with one of our specialists or putting you in touch with one of our partners’ support services.
Better business: how to go greener with staff to improve performance
Commissioned by the 2020 Climate Group, Scottish Government and Defra, this practical guide offers help and advice to businesses who want to reduce their carbon footprint and improve their performance.
Potential solutions include workshops on business efficiency; training in Lean Management techniques; masterclasses in innovation; one-to-one consultancy; or specialist reviews by the Scottish Manufacturing Advisory Service.
Start thinking about your low carbon strategy today. Read the full guide to profiting from Scotland’s fastest-growing market. Then call us to discuss your needs and see how we can help. Talk to our customer support team on 0800 141 2128.