We help financial services businesses by supporting various initiatives designed to:
- Improve knowledge and awareness of career opportunities in financial services
- Encourage industry suppliers to have a more focused approach to developing products and services for the industry
Our supplier development scheme is an example of our work in this area. The scheme supports Scotland’s growing network of specialist suppliers who provide products and services to financial services companies.
The scheme is broken down into a number of industry led development projects. Individual companies take responsibility for highlighting issues to participating supply companies.
A series of successful events have brought together the financial services industry with the supplier network to encourage a more integrated approach to development.
To find out how we can help your business, please contact us
You can find information on funding and grants available for Scottish businesses in our ‘Fund your business’ section. It includes:
- Innovation and R&D grants, including SMART: SCOTLAND and our R&D grant
- Grants for investment projects, including Regional Selective Assistance (RSA)
- Scottish Investment Bank, whose investment fund portfolio includes the Scottish Seed Fund, Scottish Co-investment Fund and Scottish Venture Fund
- Other sources of general funding
Fund your business