Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation Grant
The Food Processing, Marketing and Co-operation (FPMC) grant, funded through the Scottish Rural Development programme, promotes sustainable and profitable food production throughout Scotland. The scheme has three core elements:
- Capital Grants - contributes towards building construction and plant and equipment purchace.
- Non-capital Grants - provides a range of assistance including market research and consultancy, product development and consumer education material.
- Co-operation Grants - Support to aid co-operation, collaboration and development within the supply chain.
Application form and guidance notes from the Scottish Government
European Fisheries Fund
The European Fisheries Fund (EFF) programme is administered by the Scottish Government and assists with capital investment in the aquaculture, fishing and fish processing industries. Eligible applicants include individuals, companies, trade and public bodies with a direct interest in commercial fisheries.
The programme also supports strategic trade initiatives, fishery dependent communities and Scottish Government and European Community policy initiatives for the sustainable development of fisheries.
Find information on generic funding and grants available for Scottish businesses, including:
- Innovation and research and development (R&D) grants, including SMART: SCOTLAND and our R&D grant
- Grants for investment projects: Regional Selective Assistance (RSA)
- Scottish Investment Bank's equity and loan fund portfolio, which includes the Scottish Seed Fund, Scottish Co-investment Fund, Scottish Venture Fund and Scottish Loan Fund
- Other sources of general funding
Fund your business section