Scottish Enterprise (SE) undertakes research and evaluation to support improvements to our services and economic development in Scotland.
Personal information processed
SE collects the following types of personal data:
- Identity data
- Contact data
- Profile data
- Usage data
Sources of personal information
SE collects personal data from the following sources:
- Direct interactions
- Employer or company
- Public sector partners
- Customer relationship management (CRM) partners
- Third party sources/publicly available sources
The purpose for processing
SE conducts focused research to:
- Support our strategy, business planning and investment decisions
- Monitor and improve the effectiveness, efficiency and impact of our interventions/support
- Understand the need/demand for our products and services and support the redesign of these.
We will use the personal information detailed above to contact you to invite you to participate in our research.
Performance of task in the public interest task/exercise of our official authority.
Consequences of not providing the personal information
If you do not give us personal information, we will be unable to carry out strategic research that is necessary for the development of the Scottish economy.
How long we will keep your personal information
For the period of the research, and no longer than two years after the research is completed.