Did you know the global heat market is forecast to grow to £308 billion by 2050?
That means there are big opportunities for your company in Scotland and international markets.
Our workshop will give you the chance to:
- Get the latest news from industry experts and guest speakers on technology and supply chain trends
- Get practical advice to help your company take advantage of emerging opportunities
- Network with our speakers, other participants and our sector experts to discuss your company's growth ambitions
- Find out about the support available - and how to apply for free, one-to-one support from our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme
On the agenda
9.30 - 10am:
- Welcome and introduction - Guy Robertson, Principal consultant, Synergie Environ
- Low carbon heat projects: Drivers & opportunities - Alistair Leckenby, Energy projects engineer, Synergie Environ
- Scotland’s low carbon heat market - Neil Kitching, Energy & low carbon technologies, Scottish Enterprise
- Local opportunities: Oil and gas sector diversification - Pale Blue Dot
- Local opportunities: Low carbon heat developments in Aberdeen - Terri Vogt, Powering Aberdeen, Aberdeen City Council and Ian Booth, CEO, Aberdeen Heat & Power
- International opportunities in low carbon heat – Scott Dwyer, Delta EE
- Innovation: AECC Geothermal Demonstrator Project - Professor Ryan Law, Geothermal Engineering Ltd
- Further support & funding - Neil Ferguson, Energy & low carbon technologies, Scottish Enterprise
12.30 - 1pm:
1 - 2pm:
- Optional one-to-one sessions
Low carbon heat expert support
Our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme helps businesses develop an early understanding of supply chain requirements, helping them to develop capabilities to take advantage of emerging industry opportunities now and in the future.
The programme offers businesses up to two full days of free, one-to-one advice and guidance about diversifying into the low carbon heat sector. in addition to the free workshop, the programme offers businesses with a current or future interest in the low carbon heat market up to two full days of free, one-to-one advice and guidance about diversifying into the low carbon sector.
Support is delivered by specialist advisors who have knowledge and experience of the sector.
Explore our low carbon heat programme