Leadership Essentials is a practical, fast-paced and action-focused programme for business owners and directors.
This series of four half-day workshops will help you develop your leadership style, create an applicable action plan, and meet business mentors.
You'll cover a number of topics, including:
14 February 2017
The role of the leader
- Leadership versus management
- Leadership role
- Personal leadership style
- Motivating others
28 February 2017
Creating a strategy
- Overall business direction
- Global versus local
- Customer analysis
- Strategic and tactical goals
- Embedding the strategy
14 March 2017
Developing organisational culture
- Understanding different types of culture
- Ways of shaping culture
- Identifying behaviours that support growth
28 March 2017
Leadership succession planning
- Talent management
- Developing different types of people
- Linking people development to growth
A further workshop will allow the group to reflect on what they have learned.
This will also be a chance for them to share how they have put this learning into practice in their business.