Once again, we are partnering with BQ Magazine for the annual HSBC Scottish Export Awards as they return to Glasgow on 22 March 2017 for their fourth year.
The export awards are a great platform to showcase the entrepreneurial spirit and potential of Scottish businesses worldwide – and help inspire, enlighten and motivate others to consider exporting for the first time.
They're also a great opportunity for Scottish companies, like yours, to get the recognition they deserve for export success.
Exporting is now considered essential for any Scottish business wanting to safeguard future growth. Last year over 100 exporters entered at least one of the eight categories, representing £500 million of export turnover from Scotland.
In that same year, we supported over 2500 Scottish companies to export internationally. And we look forward to working with new and existing exporters in the years ahead to help you achieve your growth ambitions.
- Ecommerce Exporter of the Year
- Most Entrepreneurial Exporter of the Year
- Micro Exporter of the Year
- Small Exporter of the Year
- Large Exporter of the Year
- Scottish Export Team of the Year
- High Growth Market Exporter of the Year
- Professional Service Adviser of the Year
- Logistics Partner of the Year
How your company can benefit
- Publicity for all category winners from both Scottish Enterprise and BQ Magazine
- Networking opportunities with some of Scotland's most experienced, successful exporters
- An elevated brand profile, both at home and abroad
- A chance to stand out from the competition
How to enter the awards
Closing date for entries was Friday 13 January 2017.