This half-day event is free to attend and offers companies the chance to hear from industry experts about emerging international opportunities in the low carbon heat sector.
This workshop will be hosted by Delta Energy & Environment consultancy. They will be sharing insights from the research they've carried out for Scottish Enterprise on international markets for low carbon heat products and services. This will include discussion on the way that markets operate, including the nature of supply chains and the main players.
At this event you'll hear about:
- What business models can be most effective in developing the market in the UK and internationally – particularly in France, Italy, Germany, and the USA.
- Which products, technologies and solutions will see growth markets internationally – and where?
- Key players in international markets
- How Scottish companies can succeed in those markets
- 09:30 – Networking with tea and coffee
- 10:00 – Workshop starts
- 12:00 – Workshop finishes