Learn how to digitise your business with the Amazon Academy – a free service for Scottish SMEs supported by Scottish Enterprise.
23 May 2017
9am to 4.30pm
The Exchange, EH3 8EE
Open to all Scottish companies, especially retailers, tech start-ups, web developers, food and drink merchants or artisans.
This venue is accessible - you can tell us about any requirements when you book.
Following the success of the Amazon Academy in London, the next event in the series is taking place at Edinburgh EICC on Tuesday 23 May.
The Amazon Academy will provide free advice and practical support to help small and medium enterprises (SMEs) from across Scotland and help them succeed in the digital economy.
The event is open to businesses of all sizes and is being run in partnership with Scottish Enterprise and Enterprise Nation.
What you'll take away
Learn how to use the power of digital to grow your business, boost export sales and improve the customer experience.
Get ‘how to’ advice from our experts along with insights on ecommerce and digital trends and broader issues facing SMEs in this area.
What happens on the day?
In the morning, you'll be able to find out how you can make the most of the digital opportunity as a small business, with insight from Amazon; as well as other independent experts.
Following a networking lunch, the afternoon session will offer practical advice on:
- How to build your digital capabilities and expertise to boost revenue, geographic reach and productivity
- How to boost export sales and go global through Amazon Marketplace
- How Amazon Launchpad can help start-ups bring innovative new products to market
- How to use cloud computing to be lean, fast and agile through Amazon Web Services
- How to reach new customers through Alexa, Amazon’s exciting new cloud-based voice service
Find full details of speakers and workshop sessions via Eventbrite
How to attend
Register for this event via Eventbrite