With hacks, denial of service attacks, fraudulent purchases and ransomware becoming ever more common, companies need to act to secure their business online.
Already have a digital business presence and need to ensure that your website is safe for cross-border ecommerce, your customer’s details are safe and that you’ll get paid? This is the workshop for you.
Join this practical session for expert tips and guidance.
- Know what cyber risks are and the ways your business can mitigate these when dealing with other countries and jurisdictions.
- What are the additional dangers when trading internationally
- Know how to ensure greater resilience and keep your business safe from online attacks
- How to keep your domestic and international customer’s data safe
- How to adhere to the 2018 General Data Protection regulations which will affect all businesses
Learn from our experts
Our experts in cyber security and resilience will talk you through a range of topics.
You’ll hear a brief history of cyber crime and the cyber crime landscape today, including:
- Risks of trading internationally
- Social engineering
- Do’s and don’ts of website content, accepting payments and dealing with customers
- Phishing, smishing and vishing
You will get topics on how to identify the threats and remain safe with information on:
- Access control
- Secure configuration
- Patch management
- Malware products
- Cyber resilience certification – Cyber essentials and ISO27001
- Legislation and data regulation
- Further reading
Benefits for your business
After attending this workshop you’ll have a clear understanding of the risks in international trade and security and how you can help protect yourself from those threats.