How many ways can your audience find your tourism business?
In this session we will cover:
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) – in plain English in an easy to follow format with a useful template to use for ongoing SEO tasks
- Mobile search – how your website may appear or list on mobile devices
- Review platforms (eg TripAdvisor) and other referral sources
- Google My Business
- Google Advertising
- Social media advertising
- Google Plus – how your page and posts can increase visibility
- How tourists are using search and technology to facilitate their travel
Delegates will learn how to create and manage their own:
- Keyword research
- Organic SEO
- PPC campaigns
- Measure sources of incoming website traffic
- Better manage the outsourcing (if they choose to do so) of their SEO
- Back link strategy
A one-page search engine optimisation template will be provided.
Note: Attendees are welcome to bring laptops/ tablets in order to use online tools when these are discussed during the workshop – this activity will be guided.
Please note that there will be no lunch provided.