Our fourth Workplace Innovation Masterclass will take place on Thursday 8 June 2017 in Edinburgh.
The theme for this half-day masterclass is “collaboration for innovation”. The event will uncover some of the key ways that people managers can implement processes which help their teams to collaborate and innovate effectively.
Some of the key questions we'll cover include:
- How can organisations encourage effective collaboration within and across teams?
- What are the challenges of ‘boundary spanning’ work?
- How can we support working across boundaries to share ideas?
The event will bring together business leaders with cutting-edge researchers to share evidence on what works in promoting collaboration for innovation. Speakers include:
- Dr David DeGeest of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University – David won an Academy of Management award for outstanding practical application of his research on team performance and boundary spanning.
- Robert Carr, Chair of Anderson Strathern LLP – Anderson Strathern was the first law firm in Scotland to have earned the double Gold Investors in People and Investors in Young People, and were recipients of the Scottish Legal Awards’ Employer of the Year 2016.
- Johanna Pystynen, Director of People Operations at Vincit Oy, Finland – Vincit Oy won the Best Workplace in Europe 2016 award, the Best Workplace in Finland 2016 award and the Workforce 2015 Game Changer award.
Spaces for this event are limited. Register soon to secure your place.