Scotland's largest international business conference is coming to Glasgow on 31 October.
Book your free ticket to ScotExport 2017 at the Hilton DoubleTree, Glasgow on 31 October – the place to be to fast-track your business abroad.
To really grow a business you need to export. It’s just a bigger market opportunity.
Michael Corrigan, trtl
10 reasons to attend ScotExport 2017
- Get tailored support from leading industry and market experts
- Make new connections to fast-track your growth
- Learn how to increase your sales internationally
- Access new markets and/or grow existing markets
- Minimise risk of reliance on existing markets
- Learn about cultural considerations when trading abroad
- Find out what grants/funding are available to help you export
- Get practical support to visit potential new markets
- Learn how to get the most from selling online
- Network with like-minded Scottish businesses
Whether you’re new to exporting or already trading overseas, we’ll help you develop an export plan, research new markets, grasp fresh opportunities and guide you through potential challenges.
Did you know we have a truly international presence with staff based in 14 offices in the UK and a further 29 overseas?
Meet up in the ScotExport delegate hub and we’ll help identify potential partners, distributors and agents in your chosen market, plus connect you with up-to-date market intelligence and practical advice.
Now's the time to make the most of live export opportunities worldwide. Whether that’s through support to attend trade shows, market visits or selling online – our team of market experts and advisers can help. Follow in the footsteps of Scotland’s leading and inspiring exporters – hear their motivations, tips and advice for success.
Seminars, meet the experts, trending topics, and much more...
Join our packed programme to help your business take the next steps to grow, both at home and abroad:
- Get the latest insights and practical advice on ecommerce and how to grow your sales in key markets, including Europe, Middle East, Asia and the Americas
- Book a one-to-one session with our specialists to get your international trade questions answered
- From Brexit and its impact to finding the best solutions to selling internationally, join our roundtable chat for a closer look at the issues that matter to you most
- Meet up in the delegate hub– an interactive zone packed with ideas, debate, inspiration and opportunities to connect your business to all the support you need to go global
Full programme on the ScotExport 2017 website
Book your place, seminars and one-to-ones today...
Register for this event