Edinburgh BioQuarter represents an opportunity for companies to co-locate and engage with world-leading research in translational medicine.
The wide range of capabilities concentrated on the BioQuarter campus makes it a leading European destination for translational medical research.
- Co-location with a major teaching hospital
- Globally recognised regenerative medicine research team
- Part of the world’s best animal health research institute
- Significant opportunities for industry collaborations
- Superb facilities for commercial companies
- Business incubation space
- Specialist commercialisation team
Over the next five years the existing research community of 1,200 scientists at BioQuarter will be joined by the Edinburgh Sick Kids' Hospital (2015) and the Scottish Mind and Body (Neurology) centre in 2016.