CENSIS will bridge the gap between academic research and industrial by forming tripartite project teams to work in collaborative projects which are industry-led.
CENSIS will be the single contracting point to access all the research capabilities across Scotland and will have its own technical capability in system design and project management.
The tripartite project teams created by CENSIS will focus on industry solutions:
- Industry brings domain, sector and application knowledge
- Universities and research institutions bring leading-edge science and research
- CENSIS brings sensor and imaging systems solution knowledge
A partnership with CENSIS offers the following opportunities:
- Collaborative R&D projects, including access to state-of-the-art facilities
- Projects defined and directed by company needs
- Authority to influence how CENSIS funding is allocated to longer-term strategic research in universities, tackling common challenges and needs identified by the market
- Employee training and development, including secondment opportunities
- Help to assemble fundable technology development projects and guide them to leverage finance through knowledge exchange partnering with the academic sector.
CENSIS is available to Scottish-based sensor and imaging businesses.
Visit the CENSIS website