Currently planning an innovation project? Maybe you're looking to develop or improve products or services or you're exploring ways to increase efficiency or productivity. If you are, we can help.
We'll organise a free, impartial review of your project with experienced innovation advisers.
Our innovation support service is available to Scottish-based businesses. But to fully benefit from the service it's best that you:
- Have a formed company, including a company registration number
- Have a business plan and/or a project plan
- Have conducted some market research
- Are able to finance a significant part of your innovation project
If you don't think you're eligible for our innovation support service right now, we might be still be able to help:
What you'll get
Once they know more about your innovation project our advisers can:
- Provide you with information to support your project
- Take you through the support we can offer and highlight the support available from our partners
- Invite you to meet with our specialist advisers
Find out if your business is eligible