By providing a range of services, such as events, workshops and collaborative networking opportunities, Technology Scotland helps members to improve their global competitiveness and raise their profiles within in Scotland’s emerging and enabling technology community.
Technology Scotland supports its members by:
- Connecting them to companies, organisations and other institutes that are engaged in emerging and enabling technology, both in Scotland and internationally
- Managing special interest groups based around key technologies, markets and capabilities, such as the Scottish Optoelectronics Association (SOA), Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and Compound Semiconductors Scotland (CCSS)
- Hosting frequent events, conferences and workshops
- Promoting members through marketing activity, as well as offering speaking and sponsorship opportunities
- Lobbying to the government on its members’ behalf