Take your skills to the next level at an intermediate workshop
If you’ve already completed our introductory workshop or need help to enter more challenging export markets, then you can develop your skills further through our intermediate workshops.
The intermediate workshop is seminar-based, covers 12 modules and runs over four days (averaging three modules each day), with regular dates throughout Scotland.
Are you eligible?
Support is free or heavily subsidised and available to any company registered in Scotland and is delivered by Scottish Development International (SDI), the international arm of Scotland’s enterprise agencies.
What you'll learn
Intermediate content covers:
- An overview of export strategy
- International culture and export marketing planning
- Export market identification
- Targeting the right export markets
- Researching target export markets
- The export business model
- Establishing market entry channels
- Managing the export channel
- Export pricing and terms of international trade
- Offline promotional strategy
- Digital marketing strategy for export markets
- Sales negotiation skills
To help you decide if the intermediate level is right for you, see full details of the module content and learning outcomes
Register your interest
How Jeff Dibdin, Export - Technical Sales Manager at A Proctor Group Ltd benefited from attending our intermediate programme:
I feel it has definitely been of benefit to give us the processes, conviction and confidence to take export forward in a planned way and to question the board in relation to the approach to export. The support is invaluable and will help our business export more effectively and increase profitability.
Not sure if our intermediate level meets your needs? Get support for advanced exporters
How our services help companies like yours