An Enterprise Fellowship is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
If you're successful in applying you will receive:
- A year's salary to develop a commercial proposition and product, hosted at your university or higher education institution
- Business training to help you to prepare a viable business plan
- Access to networks of mentors, business experts and professional advisors
Most Enterprise Fellowships result in a successful, growing company. Successful applicants have also been known to attract substantial funding from private sector investors.
What we'll expect of you:
- You must attend all elements of the training and complete all assignments
- When not training you will be expected to devote all of your time to developing your idea
Please note that the fellowship will not fund further research work.