Our High Growth Ventures team works with only a small number of high potential, early stage companies. Access to the service is via an initial appraisal, followed up if the eligibility criteria is met, by a rigorous assessment by our assessment panel.
Businesses we support need to be able to demonstrate the potential to achieve revenues in excess of £5 million, within five to eight years, or require to raise significant investment in order to go to market.
New businesses applying for the High Growth Ventures service will be expected to demonstrate:
- Competitive advantage and technology differentiator.
- Intellectual asset ownership and protection
- Technology readiness level and proximity to revenue
- Significant potential global market(s) with strong growth rates
- An understanding of channels to market and barriers to entry
- A credible, viable and scalable business model with key milestones
- Funding and investment needs
- Experience and expertise in the founding and management teams
- Strong ambition to grow a company of international scale