The aim of this competition is to develop innovative healthcare technologies and processes that will help provide:
- Disease prevention and proactive management of health and chronic conditions
- Earlier and better detection and diagnosis of disease leading to better patient outcomes
- Tailored treatments that either change the underlying disease or offer potential cures
The competition has two awards:
- Primer award - to conduct a technical evaluation of your idea through to proof of concept in a model system
- Feasibility studies award - to explore and evaluate the commercial potential of innovative scientific ideas
Projects will range in size from total costs of £200,000 to £1.5 million. Projects should last up to 2 years. Projects must start by 1 August 2017 and end by 1 August 2019.
Feasibility studies award
Total project costs likely to be up to £200,000. Projects should last between 3 months and 1 year. Projects must start by 1 August 2017 and end by 1 August 2018.
Contact us for more details