Did you know the global heat technologies market is forecast to grow to £308 billion by 2050?
Are you interested in accessing this large and growing global low carbon heat technologies market?
Does your company have a role to play in Scotland’s transition to a low carbon heat system?
Can you help to drive the innovation needed for the widespread adoption of low carbon heat?
If the answer to any of these questions is "yes" our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme could help your company to realise its low carbon heat ambitions.
Our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme offers Scottish-based companies access to free support through a series of workshops and up to two days one-to-one technical market support offering advice and guidance on how to make the most of the opportunities in low carbon heat.
Our low carbon heat events are a great way of finding out more about the scale of the market and how we can help.
Our Low Carbon Heat Expert Support programme offers free access to:
- A series of workshops delivered by subject matter experts, each focusing on specific market or innovation opportunities in low carbon heat.
- Up to two days of one-to-one expert support, delivered by specialist advisers offering tailored advice on the most appropriate opportunities for your company.
This advice could focus on:
- Market entry requirements
- Your company’s current capabilities (e.g. skills, processes) and its potential in relation to current low carbon heat opportunities
- Suitability of a specific product to the sector
- Market/supply chain positioning and contacts
The programme is designed to identify and explore appropriate profitable revenue streams for your business, including a review of the most effective way forward.
The expert support service will lead to a company-specific action plan, detailing key milestones to help your company achieve its low carbon heat ambitions.