To be eligible for this fund, you must have a Business Gateway adviser and have an ambition to increase turnover by £200,000 over a three year period. Companies must also be able to fund any projects upfront before claiming costs..
Can I apply for this fund?
You must meet the following criteria:
- Small-to-medium VAT-registered business in Scotland (not Highlands and Islands), forecast to turn-over an additional £200,000 over three years
- Looking to develop a new project, centred on introducing new and innovative workplace practices to contribute to improving people-centred change in your business
- Have a project which addresses two out of the three 'people, place, practice' elements
- Fund the project upfront
- Contribute at least 30% of the cost, we will fund up to 70% of the project costs
- Demonstrate the benefits of the project
- You haven't previously received funding for this project
- You haven't commissioned any work or spent any money on the project activities the grant would fund
You can't apply for this grant if you:
- Don't have a Business Gateway adviser
- Have received, or are receiving, funding from Scottish Enterprise or any other public sector body on this project
- Are an account-managed company or Business Gateway Growth Pipeline company, as we already provide these companies with other forms of support
- Have previously received funding for this project
If you're based in the Highlands and Islands region, you'll be able to find out more information on the Highland and Islands website.