Global 'High Value Opportunities' are worth trillions of pounds in total and cover a broad range of markets and sectors.
Each project has contracts with a total value of at least £500 million. At least £250 million of this will be available for UK competition. Through the programme, the Department for International Trade (DIT) can:
- Share information with you on major projects and contracts
- Give your company access to a network of expert advisers in the UK and overseas that provide long term support
- Help your company build relationships with stakeholders eg private sector business specialists and other government departments in the UK and overseas
- Put your company in touch with other likely business partners to bid for projects
- Offer lobbying support if needed