Strategy development support can help your company to:
- Develop an understanding of the export aims of your business
- Identify and evaluate all the available export options
- Develop the chosen options in a sustainable export strategy
- Identify the key steps that will allow the implementation of the export strategy
- Build the skills and knowledge needed to implement the export strategy
- Develop an action plan that will help implement the export strategy
The International Strategy Development programme is made up of a series of workshops and one-to-one meetings held over a period of four to nine months.
Our support will include opportunities for your company to:
- Develop a vision for company growth that includes exporting
- Identify options for growth and test them through scenario planning and evaluation
- Assess the company’s management team and identify the skills and knowledge that need to be developed
- Complete an action plan that will support the delivery of the agreed export strategy
- Discuss additional support that is available as the action plan is implemented
Any financial costs?
The programme involves a financial contribution of up to 50% of eligible costs towards consultancy support.