Once you’ve found a vacancy that matches your talents, please complete the Scottish Enterprise Online Recruitment System (ORS) application.
Register and complete our online application form
Guidelines for completing the application form
Only the completed form will be used to make selection decisions. Please don’t attach a CV unless it has been specifically requested.
We don’t keep applications on file, so you need to submit separate applications for any future vacancies. However, once registered, our electronic system will remember your details next time you apply.
Scottish Government and Scottish Enterprise employees
If you are:
- a Scottish Government employee or
- a Scottish Enterprise employee on maternity leave
you must complete both the forms below and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job application form for employees and international applicants (Word, 449kB)
Equal opportunities monitoring form (Word, 393kB)
Competency based interviewing
We've developed a set of competencies, acknowledged as core to the delivery of all roles.
More about our competencies
Information about supplying references
- After the closing date, applications are shortlisted.
- We contact all candidates in writing to confirm if they’ve been successful or not for interview.
- Successful candidates attend the first interview or assessment centre.
- We contact these candidates to confirm if they have been successful or not.
- Successful candidates may be invited to a second stage interview.
- The successful candidate will receive a copy of their contract, details of their start date and induction.
More about our interviews
Read our recruitment and selection policy