Year-round we lead Scottish company delegations to major trade shows worldwide. Delegates have the option to co-exhibit with like-minded Scottish companies on a Scotland pavilion or stand hosted by Scottish Development International.
We often team up with partners, such as the UK Department for International Trade (DIT), allowing you to tap into extended networks and expertise, when you need it, whichever industry your in.
Why invest in overseas exhibitions?
Overseas exhibitions are the ideal platform to:
- Test or launch a new product or service
- Do competitor research
- Position your company or brand
- Raise brand awareness
- Prospect new sales leads and win orders
- Pitch your business to potential investors
What support is available?
By joining us, your company will benefit from comprehensive support, including:
- Pre-event briefings with tips on how to best prepare
- Help to perfect your elevator pitch
- One-to-one support from a trade adviser
- Networking opportunities with market and sector experts
- Opportunities to participate in business meetings and receptions
- Marketing, promotion and PR support
You’ll be responsible for your own travel and accommodation cost, however we may be able to provide a travel grant to eligible companies. Ask us for further details.
Which trade shows and exhibitions are we supporting?
Search our events list and register today
Make an enquiry
How our services help companies like yours