International business networking events and exhibitions are a great way for your company to develop an understanding of new markets and make the connections needed to export successfully.
And you can get free access to year-round roadshows, workshops, forums and market awareness events across Scotland.
Eight reasons to attend our events
- Learn how to start exporting
- Get practical tips and advice on the next steps to realise your export potential
- Get tailored support from our global network of expert advisers
- Find out which markets are suitable for your products or services
- Remove any barriers stopping your business from exporting successfully
- Develop your export strategy
- Share tips, ideas and best practice with like-minded Scottish businesses
- Access key decision makers
Search all events
Are you eligible?
Our Scotland based events are free or heavily subsidised and available to any company registered in Scotland and delivered by Scottish Development International (SDI), the international arm of Scotland’s enterprise agencies.
Did you know?
Scottish-based companies like yours can get funding to attend both UK and overseas exhibitions that can help you reach international audiences.
Your company could be eligible to receive a package of support to attend events relevant to your business sector.
Funding to attend trade shows
How our services help companies like yours